Reinvigorating the hospitality technology industry, HFTP’s expanding E20X program features ambitious entrepreneurs presenting breakthrough business concepts to a room full of HITEC attendees as well as a panel of expert judges including hospitality CIO’s, angel investors, serial entrepreneurs and industry insiders.
E20X participants compete for a grand prize of €2,500 EUR at HITEC Europe and $5,000.00 USD at HITEC North America. At each E20X competition, there will be two E20X awards given – the Judge's Choice Award and the People's Choice Award.
The Judge's Choice Award recipient will be determined by the expert panel of judges. The People's Choice Award recipient will be determined by HITEC attendees and will serve as the popular, or crowd favorite, vote. Votes for the People's Choice Award will be submitted via the HITEC app.
E20X Fast Facts
- The competing startups are selected from the field of applicants.
- One person from each startup will pitch for four minutes to a packed session room and a panel of judges (pitch decks are allowed, but no online demos or props)
- Each startup will compete for the grand prize, or E20X Judge’s Choice Award. The winner will take home €2,500 Euros for E20X Europe and $5,000 USD for E20X North America.
- The winner is guaranteed the opportunity to be promoted as the winner to the industry.
- Each startup also competes for the People’s Choice Award, which is selected by HITEC attendees.
- Each selected startup will be allowed a spot on the HITEC show floor in the E20X Innovation Lab area (includes electricity, kiosk, signage, company listing in the digital floorplan and mobile app).
- Each selected startup will receive two (2) full conference exhibitor registrations.
- Each selected startup will receive extensive promotion by HFTP.
NOTE: Pitching companies must be startups only.