2020ENTREPRENEUR20X (E20X) Europe
E20X Europe will take place Tuesday, 21 April 2020 at HITEC Europe.
E20X Europe applications are due 15 February 2020.
E20X gives innovative hospitality technology startups an opportunity to pitch their cutting-edge ideas to a room full of HITEC Europe attendees and a panel of expert judges at the Mallorca version of the globally recognized pitch competition.
Two E20X awards will be awarded.
- Judge's Choice Award Winner: the expert panel of judges includes hospitality CIOs, angel investors, serial entrepreneurs and industry insiders who select a winner to receive a €2,500 EUR prize. The judge's Choice Award Winner will be announced immediately following the E20X competition.
- People’s Choice Award Winner: this is a popular vote determined by HITEC Europe attendees who visit the E20X Innovation Lab and cast a ballot to vote for their favorite startup. Votes can be cast through the HITEC Europe app. Voting opens following the competition.
QUESTIONS ABOUT E20X? Please email the E20X team at: E20X@hftp.org
E20X Europe Fast Facts
- Startups are selected from a field of applicants.
- One person from each startup will pitch for 4-minutes to a packed room and a panel of judges.
- Each startup will compete for the grand prize, or E20X Judge’s Choice Award. The winner will take home €2,500 Euros.
- The winner is guaranteed the opportunity to be promoted as the winner to the industry.
- Each startup also competes for the People’s Choice Award, which is selected by HITEC attendees.
- Each selected startup will be allowed a spot on the HITEC Europe show floor in the E20X Innovation Lab area.
- Each selected startup will receive two full conference exhibitor registrations.
- Each selected startup will receive extensive promotion by HFTP.