CONGRATULATIONS to TRAKNPROTECT for winning the E20X Judge's Choice Award!
CONGRATULATIONS to SABA HOSPITALITY for winning the E20X People's Choice Award!
HITEC North America attendees do not want to miss this opportunity to watch some of the most innovative startups the hospitality technology industry has to offer compete to bring their dreams to life! All HITEC badges, including exhibits-only badges, are encouraged to attend.
Reinvigorating the hospitality technology industry, HFTP’s expanding E20X program features ambitious entrepreneurs presenting breakthrough business concepts to a room full of HITEC attendees as well as a panel of expert judges including hospitality CIO’s, angel investors, serial entrepreneurs and industry insiders.
E20X participants compete for a grand prize of $5,000.00 USD at HITEC North America. At each E20X competition, there will be two E20X awards given – the Judge's Choice Award and the People's Choice Award.
The Judge's Choice Award recipient will be determined by the expert panel of judges. The People's Choice Award recipient will be determined by HITEC attendees and will serve as the popular, or crowd favorite, vote. Votes for the People's Choice Award will be submitted via the HITEC app.
E20X Minneapolis Fast Facts
- Pitchers will be selected from a large field of applicants by the Selection Committee
- One person from each startup will pitch for 4 minutes to a packed session room and a panel of judges (pitch decks are allowed, but no props). Immediately following the pitch, the Judges have 4 minutes to ask questions.
- Each startup will compete for the grand prize, or E20X Judge’s Choice Award. The E20X Judge’s Choice Award winner will take home a cash prize of $5,000.00 USD.
- Each startup will also compete for the People’s Choice Award, or crowd favorite, which will be selected by the HITEC attendees. The attendees vote for the People’s Choice Award via the HITEC App.
- Each startup will be allowed a spot on the HITEC show floor in the E20X Innovation Lab (this includes electricity, table, signage, company listing on the HITEC digital floorplan and mobile app).
- Each startup will receive two full conference exhibitor registrations and extensive promotion by HFTP.
NOTE: Pitching companies must be new startups.