Time of Year: June
Format: A four-day industry conference and three-day exhibition focusing on the latest trends in hospitality technology, products and services.
Audience: Attendees are primarily technology professionals from hotels, hotel management companies, clubs, resorts and related hospitality properties. Average event attendance is 6,000+.
HITEC NORTH AMERICA KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
Speakers Bureaus/Professional Speakers
The HFTP HITEC Advisory Council reviews keynote speaker submissions on the following areas only: technology; hospitality technology; trends and travel. Send submissions to the Meetings and Events Department.
Please provide the following information:
- Speaker’s biographical information
- Topic with session description
- Video link of the proposed presentation and website
- Fee Structure
HITEC NORTH AMERICA EDUCATION SESSIONS
The HITEC North America education program topics are identified by the HITEC Advisory Council. Speaker suggestions are accepted and reviewed by the Council. For more information contact Millicent Gustafson, Board & Special Projects Director.
OTHER HITEC NORTH AMERICA SPEAKING OPPORTUNITIES
- Tech Talks are 15-minute presentations in the Exhibit Hall.
- Technology Showcase Sessions are 60-minute presentations offered as part of the HITEC education program.
- Exhibitor Tutorials are 30-minute presentations in the Exhibit Hall.
For more information contact Millicent Gustafson, Board & Special Projects Director.