Time of Year: June (Co-located with HITEC)
Call for Presentations: Accepted November - January 15
Two full days of club and hotel specific education.
Attendees are financial professionals from clubs, hotels, resorts and related hospitality properties. Average conference size is 125-150 people.
The HFTP Education Advisory Council reviews all speaker submissions and determines the education program based on the HFTP members’ needs. Speakers receive a complimentary conference registration in exchange for presenting.
Emerging Trends, Best Practices, PCI, Labor Management, Food & Beverage, Technology, Healthcare Update, Legislative Update, Leadership, and more.
- Title of Session (10 words or less).
- Describe your session in no more than 150 words.
- Submit 3 learning objectives.
- Indicate if the proposed session is Club Specific, Hotel Specific or General Interest.
- Contact information for all presenters to include name, address, phone number and email.
- Presenter experience and biography.
For more information, contact Linnet Baskett, Director of Club Engagement & Regionals.