Time of Year: June (Co-located with HITEC)
Call for Presentations: Accepted December - January
Submission Deadline: January 25, 2019
Call for Presentations
Two full days of club and hotel specific education.
Attendees are financial professionals from clubs, hotels, resorts and related hospitality properties. Average conference size is 125-150 people.
The HFTP Education Advisory Council reviews all speaker submissions and determines the education program based on the HFTP members’ needs. Speakers receive a complimentary conference registration in exchange for presenting.
Emerging Trends, Best Practices, PCI, Labor Management, Food & Beverage, Technology, Healthcare Update, Legislative Update, Leadership, and more.
- Title of Session (10 words or less).
- Describe your session in no more than 150 words.
- Submit 3 learning objectives.
- Indicate if the proposed session is Club Specific, Hotel Specific or General Interest.
- Contact information for all presenters to include name, address, phone number and email.
- Presenter experience and biography.
For more information, contact Linnet Baskett, Director of Club Engagement & Regionals.