Chapter Sponsored Certification Exam Program
Learn How Your Chapter Can Earn Stipends and Sponsor a Chapter Member to Take One of the HFTP Certification Exams
HFTP is offering up to fifty (50), $100 USD stipends to recognize Chapters which promote and sponsor their members to apply, complete and pass either the Certified Hospitality Accountant Executive (CHAE®) and/or the Certified Hospitality Technology Professional (CHTP®) Certification Exam, during the 2017-2018 fiscal year.
- Only fifty (50), $100 USD stipends are available, on a first come first serve basis.
- The Chapter Sponsored Applicant must be an HFTP Member.
- In order for a Chapter to qualify for the stipend, they must submit a new Applicant who has not previously applied.
- The Chapter Sponsored Applicant will need to apply, complete and pass their certification exam, between January 1, 2018 and October 31, 2018, for the Sponsoring Chapter to qualify for a stipend.
- Once the Chapter Sponsored Applicant completes the exam attempt, the Sponsoring Chapter will become eligible for the stipend.
- The exam taken must be the initial exam attempt from the Chapter Sponsored Applicant.
- Retake exams from the Chapter Sponsored Applicant would not be eligible.
- Once the Sponsoring Chapter becomes eligible and if the stipend offerings are still available, the Sponsoring Chapter will be issued the stipend within their monthly chapter funding reports.
Questions about the Chapter Sponsored Certification Exam Program, email Robin Bogdon, Certification Manager.
Download the Chapter Sponsored Certification Exam Program flyer.
Visit the Certification webpage for more information on the CHTP and CHAE certifications.
Ready to Sponsor an HFTP Member? Submit a request form
Chapter Sponsored Certification Exam Program Stipends
Fifty (50), $100 USD stipends are available, on a first come first serve basis. Check back to see about number of stipends still available.