New Program for HFTP Certification
HFTP is launching an inaugural program designed to assist CHAE and CHTP certification applicants in achieving their HFTP certification designation.
The NEW Certification Advisory Program brings together both candidates and advisors, who will help and support candidates in one-to-one interactions, as a supplemental review option for the certification exams.
The Certification Advisory Program is looking for experienced HFTP designee advisors.
What is Involved in Being a CAP Advisor?
- Advisors must be an HFTP member and also an ACTIVE designee (CHAE or CHTP) status.
- One (1) year commitment, cannot serve consecutive years.
- One (1) candidate per six (6) month period. (unless additional candidates are approved by Advisory Council)
- Monthly commitment will be a minimum of 2 hours. (via conference call, email and/or face-to-face – if possible)
- Approved Certification Advisory Program advisors earn CPE credits.
How Can I Apply to Be An Advisor?
- To be considered as a CAP advisor, applicants must submit the program application.
- Once the advisor application is submitted, there is an approval process in which applicants will be notified after review.
- Advisors will be provided tools and resources to assist in their training before being matched with a candidate.
If you are interested in being considered for an advisor, please submit the CAP application today.
If you have questions regarding the Certification Advisory Program, please email Robin Bogdon, HFTP Certification Manager.