The idea for the GHACP was conceived in 2011 and HFTP recruited project leaders from around the globe to develop the project. Involved in the development were:
- Howard Field, FCA, FHOSPA, FIH
- Anna McFarland, CPA, CFE, CHAE, CHTP
- Arlene Ramirez, CHAE, CHE, CHIA, MBA
- Dr. Agnes Lee DeFranco, Ed.D., CHAE, CHE
- Ian Millar, CHTP
- Lisa Funk, CHAE
- Frank Wolfe, CAE
Student and University involvement was cricial in the development and remains important in the evolution of the GHACP. In order to stay relevant, it is imperative that the GHACP is a fluid product requiring continuous updating and development. Universities from across the globe continue to lend their support and resources to the maintenance of the practices. Those universities are:
- Europe - Ecole Hôtelière de Lausanne
- Asia - Hong Kong Polytechnic University
- North America - University of Houston
- South America - San Ignacio de Loyola University
A council of industry executives assists in recruiting participants and determining the best representative samples from the data gathered in each geographic region before it is added to the GHACP database.
Please send any comments, questions or concerns to Bianca Lopez.