HFTP Online Community
The HFTP Community is an online resource which provides an environment for HFTP’s members to share experiences, industry information and best practices, seek and share advice, exchange resources and build relationships. It is an opportunity for HFTP members to collaborate with each other no matter where they are in the world.
As a hospitality finance and technology professional have you ever had questions like these but didn’t know how to get answers or seek advice from peers?
- “I’m looking for mobile innovations in hotel guest registration.”
- “I’m thinking of studying for my HFTP CHAE certification. What can I expect?”
- “My boss wants me to learn more about accounting best practices? Where do I start?
- “Our club is planning a capital planning project. How do we plan our budget?
- “How can I get an internship or on the job experience before I graduate?”
The HFTP Community is your connection to an incredible resource – 4,000+ of your colleagues who share your challenges, uncertainties and successes. The goal is for you to find it to be a supportive and safe space that fosters dialogue and helpful connections across the globe.
Questions, comments and suggestions can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.