USALI Certificate Program - 11th Edition
HFTP is now offering two new certificate courses which demonstrate your expertise on the USALI 11th edition. The objective is for participants to understand the history, use and content of the USALI. The courses are available to all, with no previous experience required.
Two certificates are available for study and completion.
Once completed, candidates will receive a digital certificate and digital badge to recognize this accomplishment.
Note: To register for the certificate, you must have an account with HFTP.
If you do not have one, you can create one here.
The USALI-11 Theory Certificate course will cover the layout and content of the financial statements for each operating department and undistributed departments. In addition, the course will review the Non-Operating Income and Expense section, Net vs Gross Revenue reporting and the ratios provided in the 11th edition.
Practice — Analysis & Compliance Certificate
The USALI-11 Practice — Analysis & Compliance Certificate course will take the knowledge base from the theory course and apply numbers to it and provide insight on how best to analyze and interpret the information in the financial statements. Emphasis will be placed on vertical analysis, horizontal analysis, and ratios.
Each certificate follows these four modules:
- Summary Operating Statement and Operating Department Schedules
- Undistributed Departments
- Non-Operating Income and Expenses and Net vs Gross Revenue Reporting
- Ratios and Metrics
Continuing Education Points
HFTP will award the following continuing education points towards the maintenance renewal requirements for the Certified Hospitality Accountant Executive (CHAE ®) and/or the Certified Hospitality Technology Professional (CHTP ®) only:
- USALI-11 Certificate Bundle (Theory and Practice): 72 CPE
- USALI-11 Certificate (Theory or Practice): 36 CPE
- Individual Module (Theory or Practice): 9 CPE
The current pricing is a special discount offer that will run through January 31, 2021
- Individual Module (one module under either certificate)
- $100 USD (Regularly $300 USD)
- One Certificate Bundle (Theory or Practice):
- $350 USD (Regularly $1,000 USD)
- Two Certificate Bundle (Theory and Practice):
- $700 USD (Regularly $2,000 USD)
Recognizing the wide-reaching economic hardships hospitality professionals are currently experiencing, HFTP in partnership with Ascend are providing the course at no cost to 10 furloughed or laid-off HFTP members. This offer is provided on a first-come, first-served basis. Applicants can take both the Theory and Practice Certificate courses, and must register by January 31, 2020.
Contact Robin Bogdon (email@example.com) to apply for this opportunity.